1. Abstain from dealing with unauthorized bodies that are not licensed to provide telecom services. The consumer should report to the concerned authorities on such bodies.
2. Report to NTRA any violation of law such as bypassing international calls or connecting an illegal sub-line, so as not to be penalized by law. Or connecting an illegal branch line.
3. Review the terms of the contract with the service provider carefully and keep a copy for reference if needed.
4. The necessity to inform the service provider about any changes that occurred to the Consumer data that he registered when contracting the service.
5. Abstain from violating the contractual stipulations or conditions of service provision.
6. Inform the service provider about the lost or stolen SIM card
7. Abstain from subscribe to any service or offer before knowing well about the terms and conditions related to it.